Monday, July 16, 2007

snot central station

Yep, I'm still as snotty as a girl can be. And it's moved to my chest. I think that a trip to the doctors this week is in order. Other than that, experimentation is still going on. I've been teaching lots and dancing lots and generally having a bit of fun. Just not being able to stay up very late or sleep particularly well. When I'm well, I'll be more inclined to write something interesting here, and will most likely have something to write too. So, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and get rid of the vast amounts of snot that have accumulated in my sinuses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are taking care of yourself. Lots of fluids, hot lemon and honey! wom

Anonymous said...

you've infected half of melb. by remote ... that's impressive.